|

My Surname not show any caste - Amitabh Bachchan

Bollywood Superstar Amitabh Bachchan said that I am proud to have surname that not show any caste. 
While Actor Manoj Bajpayee and director Prakash Jha  to promoting his upcoming film Aarakshan Amitabh Bachchan shared his views on very important and current going topic in India reservation and his movie Aarakshan based on this topic.


When asked him about caste based category in education system in India. Amitabh Bachchan added I have grown up in a family where my father was a kayastha from UP and my mother was a Sikh. 


I remember, when my father was trying admitted in school, the principal had asked to my father about surname and my father said Bachchan, which was he used as his pen name. Now I am proud to have a surname that does not show any caste. As like my character in the film  Aarakshan.


Director Prakash Jha said, the movie Aarakshan is a truth that we can't disregard. In this movie our cast have tried to described education has aggravated the system of education to a scope.


Before starting this film I was never know about this topic of reservation, how it works. Amitabh Bachchan learnt many policies in the Indian education system, before starting of this movie, director Prakash Jha added.









Posted by Anonymous on 1:22 AM. Filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "My Surname not show any caste - Amitabh Bachchan"

Leave a reply

Recently Commented

Recently Added